Pressure Injury and VTE Prevention & Management Symposium
In line with our commitment to foster clinical education and support patient care in Nigeria, we are partnering with Arjo to organize a clinical symposium on Venous Thrombo-Embolism and Pressure Injury.
The clinical symposium will focus on clinical perspective, prevention and management of VTE and Pressure Ulcer among patients.
- To foster the adoption of mechanical prophylaxis in prevention of VTE
- To encourage conversion to pressure relieving and pressure reducing mattresses in prevention and management of pressure injury
- To fulfill franchise partner expectation on clinical marketing events to improve sales
Symposium Content includes:
- International Updates in VTE and Pressure Injury Prevention
- Economic & Epidemiology in VTE and Pressure Injury
- Challenges in Management of VTE and Pressure Injury
- Strategies in the prevention of DVT and Pressure Injury
- Therapeutic approach to wound management
- Arjo Solutions for VTE and Pressure Injury
Catherine Steer (BScN (UofT), RN (CAN), MScENID (UofEdin))
She is a Clinical Consultant Educator with nursing background. She specializes on wound care, burns, infectious diseases and emergency medicine. She is a voice to reckon with in planning and implementing programmes targeted to the needs of specific patient populations in various Central and East African/Middle Eastern Countries and India.
- Consultant Surgeons
- Resident Surgeons
- Nurse Managers
- Hospital Managers
- Clinical Facilitators
- Nurse Educators.
Registration is FREE
Call Now: +234 810 100 0020, +234 903 773 1436, +234 903 773 1440